Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Friday, Oct 22, 2021 8:30 AM - 2:05 PM PDT
The last sixteen months have been unprecedented in our times – a global pandemic has killed many, disrupted the lives of us all, and changed some of the ways we do church... perhaps permanently.
So, although most of us would like things to go back to “normal," it’s important we actually consider what life and ministry will truly look like in this emerging post-pandemic world – hence, the theme the apostolic team has chosen for this conference.
We’ve asked our Guest Speakers, Mark Clark of Village Church and Geoff Surratt of Seacoast Church, to each provide a virtual session dealing with this topic.
2021 LifeLinks Online Conference Schedule
FRIDAY, OCT. 22, 2021
*All times listed in Pacific Time
- 8:30-9:00 a.m. – Online “Lobby” Meet & Greet
(i.e. 8:30 a.m. Pacific, 9:30 a.m. Mountain, 10:30 a.m. Central, 11:30 a.m. Eastern, 1:00p.m. Newfoundland, 4:30 p.m. UK, 5:30 p.m. Zambia, 6:30 p.m. Uganda)
- 9:00 a.m. – Welcome & Conference Framing – Ian Byrd
- 9:20 a.m. – Mark Clark
- 10:05 a.m. – Discussion Breakout (Zoom Rooms or In Person)
- 10:20 a.m. – Break
- 10:30 a.m. – Dave Wells
- 11:00 a.m. – Meal Break
- 11:45 a.m. – Network Update - Ian Byrd
- 12:00 p.m. – Val Byrd/Kevin Beeson (15 minutes each)
- 12:30 p.m. - Discussion Breakout (Zoom Rooms or In Person)
- 12:45 p.m. – Interactive Interview with Geoff Surrat hosted by Aubrey Krahn
- 1:30 p.m. – Conclusion, Thank Yous, Announcing Future Events - Ian Byrd
(i.e. 1:30 p.m. Pacific, 2:30 p.m. Mountain, 3:30 p.m. Central, 4:30 p.m. Eastern, 6:00 p.m. Newfoundland, 9:30 p.m. UK, 10:30 p.m. Zambia, 11:30 p.m. Uganda)
- 1:35 - 2:05 p.m. After-Conference Prayer - (Zoom Rooms or In Person) 30 minutes
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. - Prophetic Ministry in Zoom Rooms (for those who sign up)
RE: Registrant Types
If you are planning to watch the conference together as a team, please use the "Group Watch Party" line to indicate the number of people in your group INSTEAD OF listing each as regular online attendees. Later in the form you will be asked to provide the name/email address of each member of your group.